MARDEK RPG [OFFICIAL Game Walkthrough: Chapter 1,2, and 3]
[Play MARDEK RPG: Chapter 3 | Play MARDEK RPG Walkthrough] Game Description: And some people thought this would never come out! But hey, look! It did! Gasp. This is the longly-delayed third chapter in the MARDEK saga. Numerous setbacks have caused it to take years to complete. It’s a long game, and since it’s a full RPG, it requires a lot of time to play through fully. There’s a lot of talking.
This is a game walkthrough for MARDEK RPG [Game Walkthrough: Episode 1,2, and 3] created by Pseudolonewolf [the creator of the MARDEK series]. View the walkthrough here!
COMPLETE WEAPONS GUIDE
Greataxe (10% Dmg) Comes equipped with Sslen’ck. 34 ATK
Iron Axe (20% Dmg, Quarry:HUMAN) 38 ATK
Sun Axe (20% Dmg) Revenant (5%) 35 ATK
Bone Axe (Perforate, Quarry:BEAST) Axolotl, Roaming Axolotl (5%) 40 ATK
Mighty Axe (Boost, Quarry:INSECT) Aeropolis Weapon shop, 9,000 coins, 42 ATK
Silver Axe (Quarry:UNDEAD) Axolotl Chieftain (5%), Blacksmith 46 ATK
Rending Eye (No skills) Fallen Paladin (50%), 50 ATK
Stone Axe (Earth Slash) Found in Earth Temple, 52 ATK
Drackal Crescent (Fire stream, Quarry:DRAGON, Soulstrike) -Reward for finishing the trade quest, forged at blacksmith. 60 ATK
M Blade (Smite Evil, Stunstrike, 50% Dmg) Equipped on Hero Mardek (Chapter 1) 100 ATK
Stick (Strike, Dmg+1,Block) Equipped on Child Mardek (Chapter 1) 3 ATK
Longsword (20% Dmg) Can be bought in Goznor or Cambria, 50 gold. 10 ATK
Bronze Sword (Smite Evil, Smite +) Can be found in lake Qur (Chapter 2), can be bought in Goznor and Cambria, 350 Gold. 14 ATK
Silver Sword (Disrupt Undead, Quarry:UNDEAD) Can be found in Catacombs and Goznor Sewers, can be bought in Cambria, 1000 coins. 16 ATK
Iron Sword (10% Dmg) Can be purchased in Canonia and Cambria, 600 coins, or found in Trilobite Cave. 20 ATK
Mace (Dmg 10%) Drops from Zombies, Pestilent, and Skeleton (5%), can be bought in Cambria ,800 coins. 22 ATK
Keyblade (No skills) Drops from Zombie locksmith (50%) 26 ATK
Shadowblade (Degeneration 10%) Drops from Abomination (5%) Can be bought in Cambria, 4000 coins. 25 ATK
Champion Sword (30% Dmg) Obtained from winning Chapter 2 Cambrian arena challenge. 32 ATK
Mythril Sword (10% Dmg) Equipped on Mardek (Chapter 3), 26 ATK
Sun Sword (20% Dmg) Can be found in the Sun Temple. 28 ATK
Blood Sword (Drain HP 10 , Drains HP) Made by blacksmith in Xantusia, dropped by Blood Zombie (1). 30ATK
Xantusian Scimitar (Critical 20%) Dropped by Reptoid Warrior (30%) Can be bought in Xantusia, 7,000 coins. 33 ATK
Clerical Mace (Smite plus) Dropped by Fallen Cultling (10%). 35 ATK
Righteous Justice (Smite X, Soulstrike) Found in the Lost Monastery. 40 ATK
Aeropolitan Scimitar (Air Slash) Dropped by Bandit (1%), Can be bought in Aeropolis, 12,000 coins. 36ATK
Fishslayer (Water Slash) Found in Water temple. 37 ATK
Flametongue (Fire Slash) Found in Fire temple. 39 ATK
Forest Edge (Earth Slash) Found in Earth temple. 40 ATK
Cursed Blade (P plus Bleed 20%, Drains HP, Auto/Inflicts Curse, Auto-Bleed) Found in Miasmal Citadel. 45ATK
Champion Sword II (Soulstrike, Empowers Light 20%) Award for winning the Chapter 3 Cambrian tournament. 50 ATK
Pike (No skills) Bought in Aeropolis, 50 coins. 9 ATK
Ember Spear (Flame, MFire 20%, Soulstrike) Comes equipped on Donovan. 22 ATK
Wing Spear (Lightning bolt, MAir 20%, Soulstrike) Comes equipped on Sharla, 22 ATK
Iron Spear (Null air once, Remove paralysis, Remove numbness) Can be found in sun temple, or can be bought in Aeropolis, 500 coins. 28 ATK
Stingstick (P plus poison 20%, Dmg 10%, Inflicts poison 50%) Can be forged at blacksmith, or dropped by male centaur (3%). 30 ATK
Desert Spear (Burn, Gust Shield) Bought in Aeropolis, 8,500 coins. 32 ATK
Magic Poker (M Dmg 20%, Thunderbolt) can be bought in Aeropolis, 36,000 coins, also drops from female centaur (3%). 20 ATK
Firefang (Blaze, Null Fire Once, Dmg 20%, Inflicts numbness 5%) Drop from Fire Guardian (100%). 36ATK.
Obelisk (Pyro Shell, Aero Shell) -Reward for bringing the museum curator 10 artifacts.
List by Melermo
1. New Hero – Start chapter 3 with a save file that had chapter 1 and 2 completed
2. Commander – Train all 11 chars to over lvl 20
3. Knight – Train mardek to over lvl 30
4. Clerical Assistant – Complete “Save the Priests!” Quest
5. Sun Badge – Complete “Sun Temple” Quest
6. Ambassador – Return the 4 raptoids in Sandflow Caves back to town
7. Empath of Fey – Complete “Lost Fairies” Quest
8. Archaeologist – Complete “Ancient Artifacts” Quest
9. Policeman – Complete “Crime Control Quest”
10. Saviour – Defeat Qualna
12. Traveller – Exceed 100,000 Steps in the status tab.
13. Millionaire – Exceed 1,000,000 Gold Earned in the status tab.
14. Attacker – Exceed 1,000,000 Damage Inflicted in the status tab.
15. Defender – Exceed 1,000,000 Damage Received in the status tab.
16. Cleanser – Exceed 100 Monsters Killed in the status tab.
17. Vanquisher – Exceed 1,000 Monsters Killed in the status tab.
18. Millennial Warrior – Exceed 1,000 Physical Skills Used in the status tab.
19. Millennial Mage – Exceed 1,000 Magical Skills Used in the status tab.
20. Medicine Man – Exceed 100 Items Used in the status tab.
21. Victor – Exceed 100 Battles in the status tab.
22. Vae Victis – Exceed 1,000 Battles in the status tab.
23. Collector – Exceed 100 Chests Opened in the status tab.
24. Treasure Hunter – Exceed 400 Chests Opened in the status tab.25. Cataloguer – Complete all Encyclopaedia Sections
26. Astonishing Warrior – Kill Karnos
27. Saviour of the Manta – Kill Animus
28. Champion – Win the 20 round tournament in Cambria.
29. M Medal – Complete Mardek’s 10 round survival.
30. Flame Medal – Complete Donovan’s 10 round survival.
31. Feather Medal – Complete Sharla’s 10 round survival.
32. Dragon Medal – Complete Sslen’ck’s 10 round survival.
33. Star Medal – Complete Solaar’s 10 round survival.
34. Song Medal – Complete Elwyen’s 10 round survival.
35. Leaf Medal – Complete Gloria’s 10 round survival.
36. Spanner Medal – Complete Meraeador’s 10 round survival.
37. Cog Medal – Complete Legion’s 10 round survival.
38. Bear Medal – Complete Zach’s 10 round survival.
39. Yalort Medal – Complete Verhn’s 10 round survival.
40. Survivors – Complete all 10 round survival tournaments (11 total)
|This entry was posted by snipahar on July 7, 2010 at 8:13 am, and is filed under Walkthrough or Review. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.|
about 1 month ago - 129 comments
Yep, that’s right the blue elephant is back for its forth This Is The Only Level Game – wait, no he’s not. It seems that when John Cooney (possibly, better know as jmtb02) left for the grand world of Kongregate, he took the blue elephant with him and in his wake he left the Green
about 2 months ago - 107 comments
Hands of War 3 Walkthrough Brought to You by Guidology.com! Throughout the guide I will refer to various grids on this map. While the map system has greatly improved since Hands of War 2, some people may still find this useful. Riddle Answers: Riddle One) E, Riddle Two) 21, Riddle Three) 13,212, and Riddle Four)
about 2 months ago - 58 comments
This guide is part two of two (due to a character limit). The first part of this guide is available here. Temple of Godcat Once we enter the Temple of Godcat we can find a Spark Wraith block our access to a treasure chest. Let’s clear him out. The first wave includes three Haunted Trees
about 2 months ago - 188 comments
Cursed Treasure 2 is an awesome new tower defense game by Iriy Soft. If you remember the original Cursed Treasure then you probably remember it as one of the best tower defense games to hit the Flash world. With its unique game design and gameplay customization, Cursed Treasure 2 makes for one of the best
about 2 months ago - 164 comments
If you’ve stuck around the Flash world for long enough then you’ve definitely come across Cursed Treasure: Don’t Touch my Gems. Cursed Treasure is one of the most polished, well-made and successful tower defense games ever made. With its level of depth and gameplay customization, this game appeals to anyone that enjoys tower defense genre.
about 2 months ago - 192 comments
Looking for a walkthrough? Check out our guide! Epic Battle Fantasy 4 lives up to its name with hundreds of battles, across a vast land, that pits you against a bunch of different enemies. If you remember Epic Battle Fantasy 3, then you probably remember it as one of one of the best Flash RPGs
about 2 months ago - 241 comments
Looking for part two of this guide? Epic Battle Fantasy 4 – COMPLETE Game Guide (Part 2) If you love RPGs, like me, then there is a good chance that you love, or at least have played, the Epic Battle Fantasy series. If you remember, the first two games were pretty simple, with new waves
about 3 months ago - 155 comments
Ode to Pixel Days is a new retro platformer designed with a smart and thought-provoking storyline that’ll certainly keep you wondering about it for a while. In Ode to Pixel Days you follow Hans, a young boy who has a crush on a cheerleader, but Hans is far to shy to say much to her
about 3 months ago - 265 comments
If you’ve been to Armor Games recently you may have noticed a new and exciting feature! Yesterday, January 17, Armor Games officially unveiled their own achievement system that will allow you to earn badges that are then displayed on your profile. This is very similar to how you would earn achievements on similar sites, such as
about 5 months ago - 79 comments
For the past eight years jmtb02 (John Cooney) has been creating content for Armor Games and has been the Head of Game Development for their site for the past five years, but recently has joined the staff of Kongregate. While he may no longer be working for Armor Games he is sure to continue the